Skip to content
FROM DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
- The Boulder Inn is a 45-minute drive from Denver International Airport (DIA).
- The Boulder Greenride offers shuttle service to and from the airport to the hotel lobby (reservations are required). Cost is $40 each way. Telephone +1-303-997-0238.
- The RTD bus is $10.50 each way. Take the AB bus from the Airport. Get off at the intersection of Baseline and Broadway. The hotel is a 10 minute walk. The AB bus schedule is available here.
FROM HOTEL AROUND BOULDER:
- If you choose not to rent a car, there are a number of options for local transportation:
- Uber/Lyft Service . Although prices vary by demand, you can go almost anywhere in Boulder for about $10 per trip.
- Taxis are also available but are generally more expensive.
- Bicycle. The hotel has 7 bicycles you can use for free but they are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There are many miles of bike path and it is easily accessible from the hotel. Click here for City of Boulder Bike Maps.